Lindsey's Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Garage Sale

This morning I had to take Foxy to the kennel. :( I hate to do that, but I am going with Brandon to his aunt's house for Easter tomorrow, and dogs were not invited to the party. Dropping her off at the kennel is not as bad as it used to be; she doesn't get really scared like she used to.
On the way home from the kennel I saw a garage sale. I love garage sales! It wasn't a great sale, but I did find a few things. I bought some flower pots, a shirt, and three glass containers for keeping flour, etc in--$4. I didn't like the shirt once I got it home and tried it on, but the other stuff is great and totally useful.
Tomorrow I am going to pick up the paper before our drive to northern Indiana. I prefer to listen to the news on NPR, but I have recently started getting the Sunday paper for the coupons, plus Brandon looks at the classifieds. Now I'll have to check for other garage sales. I hope that I can find an inexpensive end table for my living room. That would be great.

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home