Lindsey's Blog

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Harry Potter

Last night I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on DVD. They had to cut a lot, and the movie was still over 2 hours long. Even with all the editing of the story, it is still a good movie, but the book is definitely better (as usual). I don't like the new Dumbledore though. The actor who used to play him died :(
I wonder how they go about paring the book down into a screenplay. I mean, a whole storyline was cut out of the movie. How do they decide what to cut? I think it would be difficult.
I've read rumors on the internet that Book 7 will be out in 2007. I am excited to read it, but kind of bummed out because it is the last book. The series will be over soon enough! But of course, the movies will still be made for awhile after that, plus I'm sure there will be a lot of fan fiction about what happens to the characters after the final book. Still, I'll be sad when I finish the last book.

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home