Lindsey's Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What's New

Wow, I haven't posted in awhile. So, what's new with me? Well, it has been mostly nice out for the past few days, so I have been spending a lot of time outside--so fun! Mostly walking Foxy and taking her to the dog park. I get such a kick out of watching the dogs, and the people.
At work I am getting antsy to start traveling again. The past few months I've gotten to travel about twice a month or so, but I don't have any trips this month! I am doing training at our place, but I haven't been out anywhere since I went to Vienna, VA at the end of March. My next trip is to Minnesota (woo hoo) at the beginning of May. Also at work we have two new people in our department. One recently moved into our department from another, and the other is brand new. So I'm really not the new person anymore.
In other news, the Habitat for Humanity build that our work volunteer group was supposed to do on Saturday was postponed--the couple days of rain beforehand had turned the work site into a mud pit. :(
And two exciting things: 1. My car sold! Bye bye Bugly. I'm saving up for a few months until I get a new car. 2. Brandon has two job interviews this week and next! He hopes to be leaving the video store soon--goodbye free rentals, hello living wage.

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home