Lindsey's Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bad News

1. Brandon didn't get the job that he had three interviews for; the one that he was really excited about. He is pretty bummed out, but he is still applying and hopefully more interviews will come up soon. The lame thing is, that instead of calling him and telling him the news like they said they would, and even though none of their prior correspondence had been thru email, they emailed him a form letter to tell him that he didn't get the job--not very cool of their HR department. If that's the way they are, maybe it's for the best anyway.

2. I got my first bad survey at work. After each training session, we have the attendees fill out surveys. They used to be on paper, and we recently switched over to email surveys. Got back one of the email surveys from my last session, and I had gotten horrible scores! 1s are the best and 5s are the worst. Normally I get mostly 1s and 2s, occasionally 3s. I had never gotten anything worse than that. Until now. 4s and 5s! So I had to talk to my boss about is and I was all upset and worried. My boss is so cool though. I haven't gotten bad surveys before, and she knows that this is bound to happen from time to time. She made me feel a lot better about it, and we talked about ways to avoid these kind of results. It's really not a big deal as long as it doesn't keep happening, and I'm sure it won't. I just feel kind of in a funk because of it though. It was the very first thing that I saw when I came into work this morning. :(

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home