Lindsey's Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

Foxy is a Bad Dog

I was sitting on the couch just now, watching a movie with Brandon and reading someone else's blog. I am full from delicious lasagna dinner, there are candles lit all around, Kitty and Foxy are laying around us on the floor. Foxy is chewing on her nylabone. It is perfect. Then, suddenly I realize that the sounds of Foxy chewing have changed. I look down, and see she is now chewing on a $20 bill. I quickly grab it from her mouth. Only the corner is gone; it's still spendable. But, I had two $20s in my purse. I empty my purse, look through everything. Yup, first $20 is definitely gone. That was Foxy's most expensive treat ever.

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home