Lindsey's Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day

Today is my only day at the office this week. Tomorrow I leave for Rochester, MN, where I will be doing some training. I'll be out for the rest of the week. The day before I leave for training is always kind of stressful for some reason. I don't think it's inherently stessful--I just am easily stressed out, and I don't do anything in particular to make it not stressful. That is my goal for my next trip (Washington DC on the week of the 15th). Next trip, no stress--it's going to be great!

In other news, I had some photos taken yesterday. One of the guys that I work with is a photographer. His wife owns a salon in BroadRipple. He takes photos for her to use on the salon's website, hang up in the waiting area, etc. They just started carrying a new line of makeup, so they were looking for people to do up with crazy makeup and hair to promote the new line. He asked me to come do some photos, so I got to get all done up and get my picture taken. There were about 8 girls or so. It was fun, and I got free hair stuff and makeup! He's still going through the photos, but he sent me a couple that he likes so far:

I don't think I even look like myself in these pics.

You can't see it as well because the pics are small here, but the makeup is really crazy around my eyes--charcoal eyeshadow, teal liner, teal eyebrows, long false eyelashes. Lots of shimmery stuff too. And lots of hairspray.






It is weird to look at these photos. It is like listening to a tape of yourself singing.

It was fun though, to do these photos.







Note: I just showed these photos to Brandon. He said it looks like I'm not wearing a shirt. I am, however, wearing a shirt in these photos. In case you're wondering. He also said I kind of reminded him of Poison Ivy. I love Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy in Batman Forever. I wish I looked this cool!




2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home