Lindsey's Blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

Weird!!

I love reading blogs. They're crazy. Like for some reason a bunch of people, including me, decided to start putting stuff that would normally be private out on the internet where anyone can look at it.

Anyway, given my love of reading blogs, I have several that I check daily. I don't know all (most) of the people who's blogs I read. You know, it's interesting to peer into the life of a stranger. Like a movie, but it's real!

So today I was doing my usual blog check, and I go to one I recently started reading, and I see there is a new post. I think, cool, a new post to read. And then I read the post and I think it's about me! This person has setup her blog so she can track who visits (something I want to do but haven't yet), and she wants to know who is the person from Indianapolis who is reading her blog! Such a strange feeling; like I've been caught. But really, it's not like I'm doing something wrong. I mean, after all, we are putting our "journals" out here on the internet where anyone can read them. It's just kind of a funny feeling to unexpectedly find yourself the topic of a stranger's blog post. Anyway, I made a comment and I wonder if she'll read this now.

I wonder, are there any strangers out there reading my blog?

3 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger She who must not be named said...

Yep, she is reading your blog. Thanks for the comment!

 
At 7/03/2006 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home