Lindsey's Blog

Monday, June 05, 2006

Baby Chickens

I love spring/summer, when it is warm, but not sweltering, and there is a breeze. This weekend Brandon and I went to a show a The Phoenix Theatre in Indy. He took me there on a surprise date--I love surprise dates! So sweet. :) It was our first time there, and it is such a cool theatre. We definitely plan to go back. The show was called The Pillowman, which is an odd show, but good. Very dark. Prior to the show we strolled all around, and found the best store, Global Gifts. It is actually a non-profit organization that goes to impoverished areas of the world, buys crafts and goods made by the people living there, and sells them here. It is all fair trade, and very awesome.

Today I went into work at 7am to prep for a training session I had this morning. Since I went in early, I got to leave a lot earlier than I normally do. Hence, I am able to watch Family Feud, one of my favorite game shows. On the show today, one of the questions was "what do chickens do?" One person answers lay eggs, which was one of the top answers. The next person in their family to answer says that chickens lay baby chickens. You mean eggs? Ha ha ha.

In an unrelated story, everyone who lives around here should go to the World's Largest Water Balloon Fight. Come this Saturday, I'm totally there.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 7/20/2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home