Lindsey's Blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

2nd Day in the Office in Two Weeks

Oh blog, I haven't blogged in so long. Because I've been busy! Last week I went to Vermont for work. One day I went driving for an hour through Vermont and New Hampshire. It is so incredible. I definitely plan to go back! After my VT trip, I was back for a day, and then flew to Chicago to see my family. From there we drove up to Wisconsin to see my grandparents. It was a fun weekend of visits with family and high school friends. And I DROVE back from my parents house in my car!!! My younger brother bought a truck, so I bought his dark blue 2002 Chevy Cavalier. The funny thing is, I used to drive this car my senior year of high school. You know when people buy a used car and they say, "I got a new car; well it's not new, but it's new to me." But my "new" car isn't even new to me. Ha ha ha. I'm so happy to have a car though. It is just nice to be able to drive when you need to, and not have to always try to work around everyone's schedule.

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home