Lindsey's Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Home Sick

Today I am sick. I have been sick since Sunday night. I am feeling better now, but up until late this afternoon I had a bad stomach ache. I missed work yesterday morning, and left today after about an hour, after throwing up my breakfast. It's always pleasant to puke in a public bathroom. I'm finally really feeling better now. I just finished dinner and I think I'm OK.

An even better story...
I keep all of my keys on a handy carabiner. This includes the two fobs I use at work, a key to my front door, to my garage, to my mailbox, and to my car. Yesterday I was going the bathroom, and I had my keys in my sweater pocket. I leaned over to flush. At the same instance the keys fell out of my pocket and disappeared from sight. A maintenance guy tried to rescue them, but they were gone forever. I had to tell this story to multiple people in order to get the maintenance guy to come out, and then to report my lost fobs. Everything thought it was quite hilarious.

My fobs were replaced, and I have spares of the others, so it wasn't a huge deal. Except for one thing; I had stupidly left the extra car key IN THE CAR! So I called my insurance company to come open my door. It was a great day of feeling extra stupid/queasy.

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Hey Lindsey!
I'm so glad I found your blog again!

Anyway, that story is so hilarious. That is one of my biggest fears -- accidentally dropping my keys in! But I can't believe you actually did it! (Okay, not to rub it in or anything.) Glad you were able to replace everything.

Hope your trip is going well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home