Lindsey's Blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

3 o' Clock

I am really lucky with my work schedule. We have "flex time" instead of specific hours that we need to work. People in my department generally come in between 6:30 and 9:30am. I am a 9am person, but I am making a new goal to became a 7am person. You see, if you are a 7am person, you can work through lunch and leave at 3, or go out for lunch and leave at 4. I would love to do that, because it seems that everyday at about 3pm I hit a wall. It doesn't matter what time a come in. This morning I had to drive down to Indy for some Outreach Committee errands. This was for work, but I didn't actually start working until I got to the office at 9:45am. Despite the late start, it is 3:15 and I am struggling to go forward. The next few hours are going to drag. If only I were a 7am person, I would be getting ready to leave at this time most afternoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home